Thursday, March 8, 2012

I am Jack's smirking revenge

Today has been a peaceful day so far. Woke up, had grapefruit, played with the cats, took the train to work. Work is dead quiet right now .The Chinese must be feeling lazy today..lol Tonight gonna hang out with my bros down here in Hoodbridge, Friday haz a date with  really pretty and sweet girl from Savannah Georgia. That real southern accent gets me everytime much like an Irish accent does, Saturday is up in the air, Sunday is reserved chill spiritual pursuits and in general relaxation.

My Ex GFs make me laugh sometimes. They never learn and never seem to grow beyond what they were when I dated them. Most of them are an amusing comedy of errors. But I digress and bring now unto you a message:


                            OPPRESSOR HAVE 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BITCH AINT ONE!

Sheeeet... anyways... I go forth to Ninja.

Sometimes I fly and sometimes I stab.

1 comment:

  1. stab....in the face? right?!

    btw a few of us are going to the craft fair in f'burg sunday if you are interested. Also, cat and I ae making plans to see hunger games but so far the other guys don't want to go. If you are game let me know.

    ReplyDelete